|Job Title||Support Worker - Western Sydney Region|
Eremea Home Care Services is a home care provider that has been operating since 2002 providing people with in-home support services allowing them to remain at home as independently as possible offering choice, flexibility and control.
Eremea Home Care Services strive to provide a quality service which is indicated by our growth in the home care industry.
Eremea's mission is to provide support and care to enhance a person's health and well-being through innovative tailored solutions offering help to the elderly who wish to remain in their own homes, children and adults with disabilities and special needs, individuals recovering from an illness or an accident as well as a broad range of domestic that need tending to.
Your work at Eremea Home Care Services as a support worker will involve duties such as light domestic assistance, personal care for both males and females, transportation, in-home & outing respite, social support.
Please apply, our amazing recruitment team will support you through the process of attaining the below.
What you must be willing to attain:
- NSW Drivers Licence and Your own reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Criminal Record Check Certificate (Police Check)
- Current Working with Children's Check Certificate (for Paid Roles)
- Completed NDIS Orientation Module
- A Smartphone
Ideally, you will have:
- Minimum of Cert III in Aged Care or Community Services
- Experience with personal care and manual handling procedures, although full training will be provided.
- Flexibility with Availability
- High Care Needs Experience
If this sounds like you and you meet the requested criteria, please click apply on this site or go to www.eremea.com.au and submit your resume.