Looking for Sydney respite care? Eremea specialises in home care, aged care and respite care providing trained, trustworthy, professional caregivers to care for recipients of all ages and needs.
Our respite care covers:
- Personal care in the care recipient’s home or residence;
- Full time respite care for any length of time, from one day to several weeks or even months;
- On-going respite care with regular daily, weekly or monthly visits;
- Respite care focussed on specific goals such as the development of independent learning skills;
- Respite care that includes the provision of social and/or recreational activities;
- Respite care that helps with the management of challenging behaviours;
- Overnight respite care service;
- 24 hour respite care service;
- Respite care anywhere in the Sydney region.
Eremea offers specialised respite care in Sydney and through the wider Sydney area to clients with diverse needs. Respite care gives temporary relief to caregivers and family members who care for people who have aged care needs, people with disabilities or those with specialist needs. Respite care is also commonly requested after surgery or hospitalisation and Eremea can help whatever the situation.
Caring for a family member at home can be a rewarding experience but it can also be an overwhelming undertaking. In order to support you and your family, we recommend that family members get sufficient and regular support during their time as carers as well as regular respite time. Respite time allows family members who are also care givers time and space to rest and recharge both emotionally and physically.
All our Eremea team members know that care giving is a demanding and difficult job that no one should have to do alone. Respite care from Eremea provides short-term breaks for caregivers because our help and support is as essential to the health and well-being of caregivers as it is to the care recipients.
Eremea can also help reduce the challenges of daily care by providing regular, planned respite care daily, weekly or monthly. This allows us to build a strong relationship with both the care recipient and their caregivers to maintain a caregiver’s health and give care recipients care from a caring professional.
Whether you need respite care for a one off occasion or as part of a more long term care package, our respite care will give you peace of mind knowing your loved one is being cared for by a caring, trained Eremea professional.
Find our more or book our respite care services now
Contact us now to find out more about Sydney respite care services. One of our care managers will be able to answer all your questions or suggest the best respite care plan for you or your loved one.
Phone Eremea respite care services now on 1300 118 880 during business hours, or contact us by email any time and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.